1 lb. box macaroni shells (for stuffing)
1 lb. ricotta cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 lb. piece of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
2 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
1. Boil pasta shells (according to box directions) Drain well.’
2. In a large bowl, add ricotta cheese, 3/4 lb. of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and spinach. Mix well.
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a large baking pan, coat the bottom with tomato sauce.
4. Begin to stuff each pasta shell. Place in pan.
5. Put tomato sauce on top of pasta shells, and spread remaining 1/4 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. You want cheese melted and bubbly.
1 box of large shells macaroni
1 lb. fresh ricotta
2 cups fresh mozzarella (shredded)
1 lb. medium shrimp (tail removed)
1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Boil macaroni shells until cooked. (Drain well.)
2. Boil shrimp until pink and drain well.
3. In a large bowl, put ricotta cheese, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and a pinch of black pepper. Mix well.
4. In a baking pan, coat the bottom with tomato sauce.
5. Stuff each shell with ricotta mixture. Place stuffed shells in baking pan. Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top and put some sauce evenly on top.
6. In another pan, coat the bottom with sauce. Place shrimp in pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cup of parmesan cheese. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
7. Bake stuffed shells for about 20 minutes.
8. Bake shrimp for about 10 minutes. (until cheese is bubbly)
9. Serve stuffed shells with shrimp parmesan on top.