- Bake sweet potatoes in a 400 degree oven for about one hour. (You want potatoes soft.)
- Top potatoes with salsa, sour cream and avocado.
1 lb. chopped beef (made into 4 burgers)
4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup guacamole
1. Cook burgers to your desired taste.
2. When burger is almost done, place a slice of cheddar cheese on top.
3. In a bowl, mix sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Mix it all together.
4. When burger is done, put a dollop of salsa mixture on top.
*Serving with fries is optional.
2 grilled chicken breasts (sliced) salt and pepper chicken breasts
8 thin slices of cheddar cheese
2 cups cooked seasoned rice (brown rice w/garlic, salt and pepper is an option)
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup of sliced black olives
1. Open a wrap and lie flat on a dish.
2. Spread a tablespoon of salsa on top. Spread a layer of rice, topped with some black olives.
3. Add shredded lettuce. Put a few chicken slices on top.
4. Put a slice of cheddar cheese on top.
5. Roll wrap and fold in edges. Cut wrap in half and serve.
Makes 4 wraps. (8 halves)
4 large chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
4 large beefsteak tomatoes (chopped)
1 cup sweet onion (chopped)
1 tsp. thyme
1 cup chicken stock
4 tbs. olive oil
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. In a large baking dish, brush 2 tbs. of olive oil. Add chicken and chicken stock.
2. In a large bowl, add tomatoes, onion, thyme, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Pour tomato mixture on top of chicken. Cover pan with aluminum foil and cut some slits in it.
4. Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes. Chicken should be white and cooked when sliced.