1 ( 9 inch) tart shell
1 cup fresh blackberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup fresh blueberries
3 kiwis (sliced)
2 slices mango
1 strawberry (for the center) *optional
3 boxes Jello-Cook and Serve Custard (you can make your own custard, this is easier)
1. Follow directions on custard boxes and make custard. Let cool in refrigerator. (at least 4 hours)
2. Take tart shell. Fill evenly with creamy cooled custard.
3. Decorate top of custard with a variety of fruit. (see photo)
4. Return to refrigerator, so it sets. Keep refrigerator.
*You can use any fruit toppings of choice. Also, some people like it with vanilla pudding instead of custard.
Tag Archive: raspberries
1 lb. romaine lettuce (washed, drained and chopped)
1 cup fresh raspberries (washed and drained)
1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
1/4 sunflower seeds
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Serve with your favorite creamy dressing.