2 boxes mini tart shells
1 cup fresh blueberries (rinsed and drained)
1 cup fresh raspberries (rinsed and drained)
1 can of whipped cream
1. Fill each tart with whipped cream.
2. Add a few raspberries and blueberries on top.
1 ( 9 inch) tart shell
1 cup fresh blackberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup fresh blueberries
3 kiwis (sliced)
2 slices mango
1 strawberry (for the center) *optional
3 boxes Jello-Cook and Serve Custard (you can make your own custard, this is easier)
1. Follow directions on custard boxes and make custard. Let cool in refrigerator. (at least 4 hours)
2. Take tart shell. Fill evenly with creamy cooled custard.
3. Decorate top of custard with a variety of fruit. (see photo)
4. Return to refrigerator, so it sets. Keep refrigerator.
*You can use any fruit toppings of choice. Also, some people like it with vanilla pudding instead of custard.
1 lb. mixed greens (rinsed and drained well)
1 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
1 tomato (cut into pieces)
1 cup pitted dates (chopped)
1/2 cup fresh raspberries (rinsed and drained)
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2. Toss with your favorite dressing.