8 thin pork chops
2 cups carrots (sliced thin)
1/2 cup leeks (chopped)
2 cups oyster mushrooms (chopped) *you can use other mushroom
1 cup heirloom tomatoes sliced
sea salt and black pepper
1. In a large skillet, put 2 tbsp. of olive oil and cook pork chops on both sides. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Cook approximately 10 minutes in total. Pork chops should be white in the center when sliced. Remove pork chops and set to the side.
2. In the same skillet add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Add leeks, carrots and mushrooms. Stir. Add another tbsp. of olive oil while cooking. Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. When carrots are tender, add tomatoes. Stir.
3. Add pork chops back to the same pan. Heat for another minute and serve.
Tag Archive: pork chops
Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
4 boneless pork chops.
1 cup of fresh leeks (chopped)
1 cup feta cheese
Put a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Cook leeks until tender and a little crispy. Set to the side.
In a large skillet or on a grill, put 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook pork chops on each side. (Depending on the thickness, at least a total of 10-12 minutes.) Chops should be white when you slice into them. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
When chops are just about done, add cooked leeks and feta cheese on top of chops. Cook an additional minute and then serve.
4 pork chops (salt and pepper on each side)
3 tbs. of olive oil
3 tbs. of honey
2 tbs. grated ginger
4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
sea salt and pepper
1. In a large skillet, put olive oil. Brown garlic for a minute. Add honey and stir. Put chops in pan.
2. Chops will need to cook for at least 20 minutes or until white on the inside. (It depends on the thickness of your chops. The thicker they are the longer they will need to cook.)
3. Keep turning, so they don’t burn on either side. Add ginger about 3 minutes before chops are done. Serve hot.
4 boneless pork chops
1 lb. shiitake mushrooms
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. thyme
1. In a bowl put sea salt, garlic powder and thyme. Mix together.
2. Coat pork chops with a little olive oil. Sprinkle mixed season on chops.
3. Grill chops about 12- 15 minutes. Frequently turning. (Pork should be white on the inside wen done.)
4. In a large skillet put 2 tbsp. olive. Add garlic and brown for a minute. Add mushrooms. Sauté for about 5 minutes. (until tender) Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.