1 lb. pasta (your choice of pasta)
1 lb. sweet or hot sausage (sliced into pieces) see photo
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 green bell pepper sliced
1 yellow bell pepper sliced
1/2 cup asparagus (cut into pieces)
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil (chopped)
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Cook pasta to your desired taste and drain well.
2. In a large skillet put 2 tbs. olive oil. Cook sausage pieces for about 10 minutes. Remove and put to the side.
3. In the same pan, add another tbsp. of olive oil. Cook peppers and asparagus. (about 5 minutes) Add a little extra olive oil if needed.
4. Sprinkle sea salt and pepper. Add cooked sausages and sun dried tomatoes to the pan.
5. Cook on a high heat (keep stirring) for 3 minutes and pour over pasta.
*Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.