3 tbs. Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
3 cups thinly sliced green, red, and orange bell peppers (your choice)
1 1/2 cups thinly sliced yellow onion
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes (drained)
1/2 cup Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade (La Choy Brand is good)
1/4 cup water
2 tbs. lite soy sauce
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and cook and stir until browned. After browned, remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Add bell peppers and onion to skillet. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes. (If you need a drop more of oil add it.)
- Stir in drained tomatoes, stir fry sauce, water, soy sauce and meat.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer for about 5 minutes. (You want sauce to thicken.)