1 large focaccia bread or any flat bread
3 cooked chicken cutlets (cut into thin bite size pieces)
12 large boiled shrimp (chopped)
2 cups fresh mozzarella (shredded)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a little olive on top of focaccia bread. Put on a baking sheet and place in the oven for about 5 minutes. (You want the bread to be slightly crisp.)
- Remove from oven. Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Ladle some sauce on top of bread. Spread it out evenly.
- Place cooked chicken and shrimp evenly on top.
- Sprinkle fresh mozzarella on top evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for about 6-8 minutes. You want chicken and shrimp hot and the mozzarella cheese to be bubbly and melted.