3 tbs. Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
3 cups thinly sliced green, red, and orange bell peppers (your choice)
1 1/2 cups thinly sliced yellow onion
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes (drained)
1/2 cup Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade (La Choy Brand is good)
1/4 cup water
2 tbs. lite soy sauce
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and cook and stir until browned. After browned, remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Add bell peppers and onion to skillet. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes. (If you need a drop more of oil add it.)
- Stir in drained tomatoes, stir fry sauce, water, soy sauce and meat.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer for about 5 minutes. (You want sauce to thicken.)
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 large onion (chopped)
1 garlic clove (chopped)
1 large green pepper (remove seed and cut in slices)
2 cups canned tomatoes
1/2 cup red wine
sea salt and black pepper
4 tbsp. olive oil (additional if needed when cooking)
1. Season chicken breasts with sea salt and black pepper. Heat oil in a skillet and brown chicken on all sides for about 10 minutes. Add peppers, onions, garlic and tomatoes to the chicken. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
2. Add wine and simmer for an additional 3 minutes. Make sure chicken is white and cooked on the inside.
*Garnish with pitted black olives and fresh chopped parsley.
2 tbsp. sesame oil
3 cloves garlic cloves (chopped)
1 can (10 oz.) black beans (Goya) (drained and rinsed)
1 tsp.sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into sliced pieces)
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 small sweet onion (peeled and sliced)
4 green scallions (chopped)
2 green bell peppers (diced)
2 red bell peppers (diced)
1 tbsp. low sodium dark soy sauce
4 tsp. cornstarch
3 tbsp. water
1. Heat a skillet over a medium heat with 3 tbsp. olive oil. Add chicken pieces and cook on all sides for about 5-6 minutes. Make sure it’s all cooked and set to the side.
2. In a separate skillet, add the sesame oil and heat for about 30 seconds. Stir in garlic, peppers, onions and scallions. Cook for 3 minutes and then add black beans. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Stir.
3. Add chicken to the skillet. cook, stirring frequently. Pour in chicken stock and cover. Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
4. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, water and soy sauce. Stir well.
5. Add to chicken and vegetable skillet. Stir together. Raise the heat for 3 minutes and stir well.
Serve hot. Serve over rice.
2 heads cauliflower, broken into florets
1/4 cup olive oil plus 2 tbs.
1 large onion (chopped)
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
6 cups water
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Place the cauliflower florets into a large bowl of lightly salted water. allow to stand for 30 minutes. Drain cauliflower well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. On a greased baking pan (2 tbs. olive oil) put cauliflower. Drizzle a little olive oil over cauliflower. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
4. Bake in oven for about 25-30 minutes, until cauliflower is tender. Remove from oven. Set aside.
5. In a large soup pot, heat olive oil. Cook the onion until translucent. Add in the garlic and roasted cauliflower. Stir.
6. Pour in the water and season with a little sea salt and black pepper.
7. Simmer for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, add heavy cream. Stir.
8. Blend the soup in the pot with an immersion hand blender until creamy and smooth.
9. You can put soup in a blender, if you don’t have a hand blender. Then reheat for an additional 3 minutes.
1 lb. linguine (cooked to your taste)
3/4 lb. baby shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
1 cup red bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced)
1 cup green bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced)
1 cup sweet onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
3 tbs. olive oil
1 tbs. butter
2 tsp. sea salt
1. In a large skillet, add oil and garlic. Add peppers and onions. Cook until tender. Put to the side.
2. Add baby shrimp to same pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Put to the side.
3. When linguine is boiled to desired consistency, drain well.
4. In a large skillet, add butter. Return linguine to pan. Stir around. Add vegetables and shrimp. Sprinkle with sea salt and stir. Heat for about 2 minutes.
5. Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
5 boneless chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
1/4 cup olive oil
2 large onions (diced)
1/4 cup curry powder
1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
1 tsp. sea salt
1. In a large skillet put oil. Saute onions until they are tender. Stir in curry powder. Stir well. Add in chicken pieces. Cover skillet and let simmer on a medium low heat for 45 minutes. Stir occasionally, so curry powder doesn’t burn. Chicken must be well cooked and white when sliced.
2. With cover off, add parsley and stir. Add salt and let cook for 5 additional minutes. Stir frequently, so it doesn’t burn,