Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” On Facebook??
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4 (8oz.) bars of cream cheese (softened)
1 1/2 pints sour cream
4 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients together. Mix well.
Ingredients for Crust:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3/4 stick margarine
3 tbs. sugar
1.Mix all ingredients together.
2. In a 9 inch spring pan, layer graham cracker filling on the bottom of the pan. Make sure crumbs are spread evenly.
3. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of crumbs.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and let cake stay in oven until oven is cool.
*Important: Don’t open oven while baking. Only open when oven has completely cooled down.
5. You can use canned cherries, blueberries or pineapples on top. You can also leave it plain.
Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
Focaccia or Pizza Bread
1/2 lb. shrimp (uncooked)
1/2 lb. bay scallops (uncooked)
3 large red onions (sliced)
1 large vidalia onion (sliced)
2 cups fresh arugula
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
3 tbsp. balsamic oil
2 tsp. white sugar
1. In a skillet, put 1 tbsp. olive oil. Cook shrimp and scallops. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Turn shrimp and scallops while cooking. Should take no more than 5 minutes to cook. Set to the side.
2. In a skillet, put 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook sliced onions. Stir frequently. When they are tender, add balsamic vinegar and sugar. Stir together. Cook an additional 2 minutes. Set onions to the side. (If it’s to oily, drain some of the excess.)
3.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush a little olive oil of focaccia/pizza bread. Place on a baking sheet and place in oven, just for about 5 minutes. You want the bread to begin to get crisp.
4. Remove bread from oven. Spread cooked onions evenly on top Scatter fresh arugula on top. Place cooked shrimp and scallops evenly on top. (If the scallops are large, you can cut them into pieces.)
5.Return to the oven for about 6-8 minutes.
*Serve hot and crispy.
Are You Following “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
1 dozen stemmed strawberries
1/2 cup dark chocolate (chopped) (milk chocolate if you want)
1/2 cup white chocolate (chopped)
1. Rinse strawberries in cold water. Let thoroughly dry on paper towels. Leave 2 inches of the stem on the strawberry.
2. Melt chocolate and white chocolate separately. Once melted dip strawberries.
3. Let strawberries dry on wax paper and then refrigerate.
* If you have food coloring, you can add a few drops to melted white chocolate for extra designs on the strawberries.
1 1/2 lbs. thawed uncooked medium shrimp (cleaned and dried of excess water)
2 cups favorite Italian dressing
1. Put shrimp and Italian dressing in a large Ziploc bag.
2. Let marinate for at least 4 hours. (overnight is best)
3. Heat a large skillet.
4. Pour shrimp into the heated pan. Use only half of the liquid.
5. Cook about 3 minutes on each side.
Serve hot !