1 lb. linguine
1 red pepper (seeds removed, sliced thin)
1 yellow pepper (seeds removed, sliced thin)
1 small red onion (sliced thin)
1 head of broccoli (chopped into small pieces)
1 zucchini (chopped into bite size pieces)
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
sea salt and black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. In a large part of water , boil linguine for 10-12 minutes. (to your desired taste)
2. Drain linguine well. Add 1 tbs. of olive oil, garlic and stir. Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Mix well.
3. Add peppers, onion, broccoli and zucchini. Refrigerate pasta.
4. When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and add parmesan cheese. Stir well.
1 lb. linguine
1/3 cup olive oil
3 large cloves garlic, chopped
2/3 cup dry white wine
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
dried red-pepper flakes ( a pinch)
3 cups canned crushed tomatoes in thick puree (one 28-ounce can)
1 cup bottled clam juice
1 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
3/4 pound chopped clams, drained (about 1 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil over a low heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the wine, thyme, and red-pepper flakes and bring to a simmer. Cook until reduced to about 1/3 cup, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, clam juice, and salt. Raise to a medium and bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the clams and bring back to a simmer. Continue simmering until the clams are just done, about 1 minute longer.
5.Stir in the parsley and black pepper. Taste the sauce for salt, and add more if needed.
6. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the linguine for about 10 minutes. Give a taste test for your desired taste. Drain well and toss with the sauce.
1 lb. Linguine
1 lb. shrimp
1 cup of assorted olives in olive oil (room temperature) *pitted is better
parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Remove tails from shrimp. Boil for 5 minutes and drain well.
2. Add shrimp to your tomato sauce.
3. Boil linguine for 10 minutes or to desired taste. (Drain well)
4. Heat sauce and shrimp.
5. Put shrimp and some sauce on top of linguine.
6. Pour olives over linguine. Mix well.
7. Put grated parmesan cheese on top.
1 lb. linguine
1 cup fresh basil (rinsed and patted dry) *pack the basil in the cup
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 clove of garlic
1/2 cup pignoli nuts
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in halves)
1. In a food processor, put basil, parmesan cheese, garlic, pignoli nuts and olive oil. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add a drop more of olive oil, if needed.
2. Boil linguine to desired taste. Drain well.
3. Put linguine in a big bowl. Pour pesto on top. Mix well.
4. Add cherry tomatoes with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Mix again and stir.
1 lb. linguine (cooked to your taste)
3/4 lb. baby shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
1 cup red bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced)
1 cup green bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced)
1 cup sweet onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
3 tbs. olive oil
1 tbs. butter
2 tsp. sea salt
1. In a large skillet, add oil and garlic. Add peppers and onions. Cook until tender. Put to the side.
2. Add baby shrimp to same pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Put to the side.
3. When linguine is boiled to desired consistency, drain well.
4. In a large skillet, add butter. Return linguine to pan. Stir around. Add vegetables and shrimp. Sprinkle with sea salt and stir. Heat for about 2 minutes.
5. Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.