Set it up and let everyone help themselves.
6 tortilla shells
6 chicken cutlets (grilled and cut into bite size pieces)
1/2 lb. shrimp (tails removed and boiled)
2 cups salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups sour cream
1 head of iceberg lettuce (shredded)
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1. Fill each shell with lettuce and top with fillings of your choice.
Optional/Suggestions: red onions, guacamole, chick peas, black beans, sliced beef
1 lb. chopped beef (made into 4 burgers)
4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup guacamole
1. Cook burgers to your desired taste.
2. When burger is almost done, place a slice of cheddar cheese on top.
3. In a bowl, mix sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Mix it all together.
4. When burger is done, put a dollop of salsa mixture on top.
*Serving with fries is optional.
4 whole wheat pita breads
guacamole (my recipe link below)
2 tbsp. butter
sea salt and black pepper
- Make guacamole. (Follow my recipe.) https://cookingwithmrc.wordpress.com/2015/01/26/cooking-with-mr-c-s-guacamole/
- Warm pita breads in oven until they’re a little crunchy.
- In a skillet, melt butter. Add eggs to fry. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper.
- Spread guacamole on each pita bread and place a fried egg on top.