8 chicken cutlets (breaded with bread crumbs)
2 tbsp. olive oil (plus extra to drizzle)
2 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese (crumbled) (*goat cheese can be used instead)
3 plum tomatoes (diced)
sea salt and black pepper
- In a skillet, put olive oil. Fry chicken cutlets. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side. (depends on thickness) Dry on paper towels and keep warm. *Cutlets can be baked in oven, if prefered.
- In a large bowl, add spinach, gorgonzola, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- On each cooked chicken cutlet, place a spoonful of spinach mixture on top. Drizzle a little olive oil on top. (A little squeezed lemon on top is optional.) Serve warm. Serves 4.
1 lb. bowtie pasta (or pasta of your choice)
4 chicken cutlets
2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup peas (drained)
10 stalks of asparagus (chopped) snip off end of stem
1 cup gorgonzola cheese
1 clove of garlic (chopped) *optional
2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1. In a large skillet, put 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook cutlets on both sides. (3 min. per side) Make sure chicken is well cooked and put to the side. When cooled, cut into bite size pieces.
2. In the same skillet, add garlic and a tbsp. of olive oil. Brown garlic for a minute and then add mushrooms and asparagus. Cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add peas, gorgonzola cheese, sea salt and black pepper. Cook for about 3-5 minutes. Cheese should become creamy.
4. Add cooked chicken pieces. Cook for an additional 2 minutes on a high heat.
5. Pour over pasta and serve.