4 slices of salami (thinly sliced)
1/4 cup fresh mozzarella (shredded)
1 tbsp. butter
sea salt and black pepper
*avocado and strawberries for garnish
In a skillet, put butter. Once melted, crack open three eggs and add to the skillet.
Let cook for about 3 minutes.
Add salami and mozzarella on top. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
Cook until eggs are firm and mozzarella has melted. (approx. 3-4 minutes)
Slide omelette onto a dish and enjoy.
Tag Archive: eggs
8 eggs (2 eggs per omelette)
1 cup white cheddar cheese (shredded) 1/4 cup for each omelette)
1 lb. asparagus (ends trimmed)
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
3 tbsp. olive oil plus 1 tbsp.
2 tbsp. butter (for each individual omelette)
1. In pot of boiling water, boil asparagus for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Mix well.
3. In a baking pan, put a tbsp of olive. Coat the bottom of the pan.
4. Put asparagus in pan. Put bread crumb mixture on top.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Bake asparagus in oven for about 10-12 minutes. (You want the crumbs to be a little crispy.) Remove and put to the side.
6. To make an individual omelette, beat two eggs in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup of white cheddar cheese.
7. In a hot skillet put 2 tbsp. of butter. When it is almost melted, pour in eggs. Put some asparagus on top. (see photo)
8. After about 4 minutes, fold eggs over. Cook on each side for at least 3 minutes each.
1 dozen eggs (beat eggs until fluffy)
1/2 lb. corned beef (chopped)
3 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2 red bell peppers
2 orange bell peppers
2 yellow bellow peppers
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
3 tbsp. olive oil
1. Slice peppers and remove seeds.
2. In a large skillet, put olive oil. Brown garlic for a minute and add peppers. Cook until tender.
3. In a separate skillet, put butter. When butter has melted, add eggs and corned beef. Cook eggs until your desired taste.
4. Put eggs on hero bread and serve with a side of roasted peppers.
*Makes 4 heroes.