8 chicken cutlets
1 large eggplant (peeled and sliced thin)
1 large zucchini (sliced thin)
2 red peppers (sliced)
2 whole bulbs of garlic
4 tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
1 fresh lemon (squeezed)
sea salt and black pepper
cooked rice (of your choice)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Take both whole bulbs of garlic and put on top of aluminum foil. Pour a tbsp. of olive oil on top. Wrap up the garlic and place in oven for 30 minutes.
2. Remove garlic from oven and cool.
3. Peel skin off of garlic. In a food processor put garlic, parsley and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Pulse to a slight paste. Then add fresh lemon juice and beat again.
4. Rub a little olive oil on a grill. Grill all vegetables on both sides. You can baste vegetables with garlic mixture. Remove vegetables and keep warm.
5. Grill chicken on both sides, until cooked. (Meat must be white on the inside.) Baste with garlic mixture, when chicken is almost cooked. Cook for additional 2 minutes. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
6. On a platter, place your favorite cooked rice. Top with chicken and grilled vegetables. (see photo)
Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
1 lb. cooked spaghetti
1 1/2 cups fresh ricotta
1 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella (shredded)
1 cup thinly sliced pepperoni
2 eggs (beaten)
4 tbs. olive oil
salt and pepper
1, Boil spaghetti to desired tatse. Drain, pour cold water over spaghetti. Drain well.
2. In a large bowl mix ricotta, mozzarella, pepperoni, a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Mix the beaten egg into the cooled spaghetti. In a large frying pan, put olive oil. Put half the spaghetti in pan. Put all ricotta, mozarella, pepperoni mixture on top. Spread it out.
4. Put remaining spaghetti on top.
5. On a medium heat, cook on one side for 10-12 minutes. After 8-10 minutes, using a dish, flip over and put back in pan. Cook on other side for another 8-10 minutes. You want it to be crispy on the outside. (See picture) Serve hot.
Optional: If you have a cast iron pan, you can bake it in the oven. 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
3 tablespoons strawberry jelly (or flavor of your choice)
Powdered sugar, for dusting *raspberries on top are optional
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until well-combined.
2. Heat a lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat and pour in eggs. Shake the pan and stir the eggs with a spatula for 15 seconds. Use the spatula to smooth out the eggs and let cook for 2 minutes, or until set.
3. Carefully flip the omelette and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes. Slide the omelet onto a plate, spread an even layer of jelly over the eggs, and fold in half. Dust with powdered sugar.