1 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp (tail removed)
1 cup dry white wine
1 large lemon (juiced)
1 tsp. sea salt
2 tsp. fresh thyme
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 can (10 oz.) chickpeas (drained)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a small baking dish, put chickpeas, 1 clove of chopped garlic, 2 tbs. of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mix together and put in oven for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile in a large skillet, put remaining garlic and 2 tbs. of olive oil. Sauté garlic for about a minute and then add shrimp. Add white wine about 2 minutes into cooking shrimp. Turn shrimp over.
3. Squeeze lemon on top of shrimp. Sprinkle sea salt and fresh thyme.
4. Remove chickpeas from oven and put on top of shrimp. Mix together.
5. Total time of cooking shrimp should be about 8-10 minutes. Most of the wine should have evaporated.