1 lb. bag of frozen cheese tortellini
2 cups grape tomatoes
1 cup red onion (chopped)
2 tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook tortellini according to directions, or to desired taste. Drain well.
2. In a large skillet, put olive oil. Sauté cherry tomatoes and red onion for about 3 minutes.
3. Pour tomatoes over cooked tortellini. Let cool.
*Refrigerate For About 2 hours.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve.
Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
1 lb. bag cheese tortellini (frozen or fresh)
4 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
2 cups. chopped plum tomatoes
1/2 cup kalamata olives
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Boil tortellini (follow instructions on bag). Drain well and set aside.
2. In a large skillet put olive oil and brown garlic. Add tomatoes and stir for about 2 minutes. Add spinach and stir until tender. Sprinkle sea salt and pepper. Remove and add to tortellini. Put olives on top.