Give The Gift Of Reading To A Child. Give Them “Cooking With Mr. C.” A Wonderful Story and Message For Children.
Get The Kids Reading and Cooking. Get”Cooking With Mr. C.”
They’re Going To Love The Story And Important Message.
Have You Liked “Cooking With Mr. C.” On Facebook?
1 lb. dried figs
1 cup walnuts (chopped)
honey (I use Golden Blossom.)
1. Take each fig and press thumb down into the middle.
2. Brush each fig with a little honey.
3. Put a few chopped walnut pieces on top. Push them down into the fig.
4. Let sit for an hour at room temperature and then serve.
Are You Following “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
1 dozen stemmed strawberries
1/2 cup dark chocolate (chopped) (milk chocolate if you want)
1/2 cup white chocolate (chopped)
1. Rinse strawberries in cold water. Let thoroughly dry on paper towels. Leave 2 inches of the stem on the strawberry.
2. Melt chocolate and white chocolate separately. Once melted dip strawberries.
3. Let strawberries dry on wax paper and then refrigerate.
* If you have food coloring, you can add a few drops to melted white chocolate for extra designs on the strawberries.
Have You Liked “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
2 tbsp. unsalted butter (extra for dish)
1 (3.5-ounce package) plain microwave popcorn
1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
1. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
3. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. (about 5 minutes)
4. Fold in the popcorn until coated.
5. You can press into the prepared dish and let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into bars, or roll into round ball shapes.
*Get “Cooking With Mr. C.” For The Kids In Your Life This Holiday Season. A Wonderful Story & Message For Kids.
1/2 lb. turkey (8-10 slices)
8 pieces cooked bacon
2 avocados (sliced)
2 tomatoes (sliced thin)
8 slices multigrain bread (toasted)
On each sandwich (toasted bread) place 2 slices of turkey, 2 strips of cooked bacon, sliced tomato and avocado. (You can put mayonnaise on the sandwich, if you like.)
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Don’t Forget “Cooking With Mr. C.” Makes A Great Book/Gift To A Child This Holiday Season.
4 slices of salami (thinly sliced)
1/4 cup fresh mozzarella (shredded)
1 tbsp. butter
sea salt and black pepper
*avocado and strawberries for garnish
In a skillet, put butter. Once melted, crack open three eggs and add to the skillet.
Let cook for about 3 minutes.
Add salami and mozzarella on top. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
Cook until eggs are firm and mozzarella has melted. (approx. 3-4 minutes)
Slide omelette onto a dish and enjoy.
Books Are Going Fast. Get “Cooking With Mr. C.” For All The Children and Elementary School Teachers In Your Life.
2 grilled chicken breasts (salt and pepper before cooking) sliced after cooking
4 hard boiled eggs (sliced)
1 cup raw carrots (shredded)
2 cups iceberg lettuce (shredded)
4 tsp. romano grated cheese
1/4 cup caesar dressing
1. In a bowl, mix romano cheese and caesar dressing together.
2. Open a wrap, flat on a dish. Spread a tbs. of dressing on wrap.
3. Layer some chicken, lettuce, hard boiled egg and shredded carrots on top.
4. Roll wrap and fold in edges. Cut wrap in half.
Makes 4 wrap. (8 halves)