4 slices of tilapia
2 cups cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
1 cup of chick peas (rinsed and drained)
1 celery stalk (chopped) *optional
bread crumbs (flavored)
1 egg beaten
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Dip tilapia in egg and then in bread crumbs.
- In a coated ( a drop of olive oil) baking pan, put tilapia slices.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
- While tilapia is baking, get a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes. chick peas, celery, garlic, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, sprinkle sea salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- About 3 minutes before tilapia is done, pour tomato mixture on top of fish and return to oven. Let stay in oven for 3 minutes. Serve hot.