Have You “Liked” Cooking With Mr. C.” On Facebook??
2 lbs. tomato sauce
2 lbs. ricotta cheese
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1lb. box lasagna noodles
1. Boil lasagna noodles according to directions on the box, drain well and let cool a few minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, eggs, half of the grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, sea salt and ground black pepper.
3. To assemble, in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish, evenly spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture. Place a layer of lasagna noodles.
4. Use half of the cheese mixture and spread evenly. Add 1/4 cup sauce on top. . Repeat layers twice. Top with 3 noodles, remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Get My New Children’s Storybook, “Mr. C. Takes Manhattan” from Mascot Books and Amazon.