4 1/4 lb. pieces of salmon
3 vine tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
1/2 lb. uncooked small shrimp (tails removed)
1/4 cup red onion (sliced)
1 tbsp. fresh basil (chopped)
sea salt and black pepper
white balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. In a baking pan, coat the bottom of the pan with 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
2. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper on pieces of salmon.
3. Bake in oven for about 18-20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a skillet, put 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
5. Cook shrimp for about 4-5 minutes.
6. In a bowl, put shrimp, tomatoes, red onion and basil. Sprinkle with a little sea salt.
7. Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 2 tbsp. of white balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
8. Serve salmon with side of shrimp and tomatoes.