1/2 lb. asparagus (stalk tips cut off)
2 red bell peppers (sliced thin)
2 orange bell peppers (sliced thin)
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking pan, coat the bottom with 1 1/2 tbsp. with olive oil.
- Layer asparagus and peppers in pan. Scatter garlic on top.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Stir vegetables around. Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes. *Vegetables should be tender when done.