1 green zucchini (sliced) 1/4 inch thick
1 yellow zucchini (sliced) 1/4 inch thick
1/2 lb small portobello mushrooms (sliced)
1/2 lb. fresh kale (rinsed, dried, chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a large baking pan with 2 tbs. of olive oil. Add zucchini and garlic and begin to bake for about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Turn zucchini over. Add mushrooms. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Return to oven.
- After 5 minutes, stir the mushrooms and then add kale. Drizzle a drop of olive oil on top of kale.
- Return to oven for about 3 minutes. Make sure vegetables are tender before serving. *Optional: Squeeze a little lemon over vegetables.
3 tbs. Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
3 cups thinly sliced green, red, and orange bell peppers (your choice)
1 1/2 cups thinly sliced yellow onion
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes (drained)
1/2 cup Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade (La Choy Brand is good)
1/4 cup water
2 tbs. lite soy sauce
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and cook and stir until browned. After browned, remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Add bell peppers and onion to skillet. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes. (If you need a drop more of oil add it.)
- Stir in drained tomatoes, stir fry sauce, water, soy sauce and meat.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer for about 5 minutes. (You want sauce to thicken.)