1 lb. piece of fresh tuna
1 cup canned chick peas (drained)
1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
1/2 cup fresh carrots (chopped)
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil (chopped)
sea salt and black pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and black pepper on tuna.
2. With a little olive oil, brush a heated grill and grill tuna until desired taste.
3. In a skillet, put olive oil. Heat for a minute and add chick peas, red onions, carrots and sundries tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle with pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Mix well.
5. After 3 minutes, add white balsamic vinegar. Cook for an additional minute.
6. When serving, pour over grilled tuna and serve hot.
Grilled Tuna With Sautéed Chick Peas