Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
2 large green zucchini
1 large yellow zucchini
2 large carrots
2 bulbs of garlic
1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
1 whole lemon
sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut zucchini and carrots into 1/4 inch circles.
- Peel garlic bulbs and separate into cloves.
- Get a large baking pan. Coat the bottom of the pan with olive oil. (about 1 tbsp.)
- Put zucchini, carrots and garlic in pan. Drizzle olive oil (another tbsp) on top.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. (to your liking) Mix all together.
- Pour vegetable stock into pan.
- Bake in oven for about 40 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Vegetables should be tender and easy to pick up with a fork. When done, remove from oven and squeeze a whole lemon on top. *Makes a great side dish or meal.