Have You Liked “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
2 tbsp. unsalted butter (extra for dish)
1 (3.5-ounce package) plain microwave popcorn
1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
1. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
3. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. (about 5 minutes)
4. Fold in the popcorn until coated.
5. You can press into the prepared dish and let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into bars, or roll into round ball shapes.
*Get “Cooking With Mr. C.” For The Kids In Your Life This Holiday Season. A Wonderful Story & Message For Kids.