Don’t Forget To Follow “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook and Twitter.
4 red bell peppers (cut in half, seeds removed)
2 cups cooked brown rice (or rice of your choice)
1 1/2 cups fresh mozzarella (chopped)
1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
1 (8 oz. can) peas (drained)
1/2 cup onion (chopped)
2 tsp. sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Cut red peppers in half and scoop out the seeds.
2. Brush pan with a tbs. of olive oil. Place peppers on baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix rice, mozzarella cheese, peas, onions, diced tomatoes and sea salt. Mix well. Add 2 tbs. of olive oil and mix again.
4. Stuff each pepper. You can brush a little olive oil on the pepper if you like.
5. Bake until the peppers are tender . (About 30 minutes.)