Have You Liked “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
2 tbsp. unsalted butter (extra for dish)
1 (3.5-ounce package) plain microwave popcorn
1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
1. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
3. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. (about 5 minutes)
4. Fold in the popcorn until coated.
5. You can press into the prepared dish and let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into bars, or roll into round ball shapes.
*Get “Cooking With Mr. C.” For The Kids In Your Life This Holiday Season. A Wonderful Story & Message For Kids.
Don’t Forget To Follow “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook and Twitter.
4 red bell peppers (cut in half, seeds removed)
2 cups cooked brown rice (or rice of your choice)
1 1/2 cups fresh mozzarella (chopped)
1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
1 (8 oz. can) peas (drained)
1/2 cup onion (chopped)
2 tsp. sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Cut red peppers in half and scoop out the seeds.
2. Brush pan with a tbs. of olive oil. Place peppers on baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix rice, mozzarella cheese, peas, onions, diced tomatoes and sea salt. Mix well. Add 2 tbs. of olive oil and mix again.
4. Stuff each pepper. You can brush a little olive oil on the pepper if you like.
5. Bake until the peppers are tender . (About 30 minutes.)
1 stick butter (softened)
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup apple sauce
2 tsp. orange extract
1 tsp. grated orange zest
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups of rolled oats
1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix butter, white and brown sugar. Add eggs and apple sauce. Mix well.
2. Add orange extract and zest. Stir well.
3. In another bowl add flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix together.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir as flour mixture is being added.
5. Add in oats and cranberries. Stir into batter.
6. On a greased ( a little butter) cookie sheet, add a rounded tbs. of cookie dough. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Watch they don’t burn on the bottom.
Let cookies cool, before eating.