1 lb. bay scallops
1 lb. fresh arugula (rinsed and drained well)
1 bag (10 oz.) 0f garlic croutons (can be a larger bag)
2 large lemons
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor add croutons. Add a tbsp of olive oil and juice of one lemon. Chop in food processor.
- In a baking dish, coat the bottom with a tbsp. of olive oil. Place scallops in dish. Sprinkle garlic crouton crumbs on top. Cover all of them.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon on top. Bake in oven for about 10-12 minutes. *You want the scallops cooked, but not dried out.
- In a large skillet, put a tbsp. of olive oil and garlic. Let garlic cook for a minute. Add arugula. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper. Stir as it will cook quickly. (about 3 minutes)
- Plate arugula and place scallops on top.