1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, nutmeg and baking soda.
2. In another bowl, mix pumpkin puree, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Continue to mix pumpkin while slowly adding flour to it.
4. Slowly add raisins and mix in.
5. Grease a loaf pan with a little butter. Pour batter into loaf pan.
6. Bake for about 50-55 minutes. Test with a toothpick. Toothpick should be dry when taking it out of the bread.
7. Cool for 5 minutes and remove from loaf pan. Let cool on a wire rack.
About these ads
Pumpkin Raisin Bread