10 pork cutlets (cut in strips)
1 medium red onion (sliced)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 cups fresh snap peas
1 cup carrots (shredded, small pieces)
1 cup mushrooms (rinsed and dried) * cut in half if large
1 cup string beans (rinsed and cut in half)
2 tbs. fresh ginger (shredded)
5 tbs. sesame oil plus extra
3 tbs. soy sauce (low sodium)
1 tbs. fresh basil (chopped)
1. Using 2 tbs. of sesame oil, cook pork strips (about 5 minutes) in a large skillet. Remove and put to the side.
2. In same skillet put 3 tbs. of sesame oil. Heat up for a minute and add garlic, red onions, carrots, mushrooms, string beans and snow peas. Stir frequently. Add 2 tbs. of soy sauce and stir. (If you need a little more sesame oil, add a little.)
3. When vegetables are tender, add cooked pork, basil and ginger. Drizzle a drop of sesame oil and 1 tbs. of soy sauce. Cook on a high heat for 3 minutes and continue to stir.
8 slices of veal cutlets
2 cups of mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced)
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (chopped)
5 pieces of basil (ripped into pieces)
2 cloves of garlic (sliced)
3 tbsp. butter
1. In a large skillet put butter. Once melted, add veal cutlets. Season with a pinch of sea salt on each piece. Cook on both sides for about 3-4 minutes each. Remove and set to the side.
2. In the same skillet, add olive oil and garlic. Brown for a minute. Add mushrooms, tomatoes and sundried tomatoes. Cook for abut 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt.
3. When tomatoes are tender, return cutlets to the pan. Raise the heat high for 3 minutes.
Serve on a platter with basil on top.
6 chicken cutlets
1 lb. fresh spinach
1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
1 cup black olives (pits removed and sliced)
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
3 tbs. olive oil plus 2 tbs.
2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1. In a Ziploc bag, add chicken cutlets, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper. Let marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour.
2. Grill chicken cutlets on both sides until done. Keep warm.
3. In a large skillet, add 2 tbs. of olive oil. Add garlic. Let brown for a minute. Add tomatoes and spinach. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt. Stir. Add cooked cutlets to the pan.
4. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. (heat through)