2 lbs. chicken cutlets (thinly sliced)
1 lb. medium shrimp (tails removed)
1 lb. red roasted potatoes (cut into quarters)
1/2 lb. carrots (sliced thin)
4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large baking pan, put potatoes, carrots and garlic. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper on top. Add parsley.
2. Drizzle olive oil on top. (about 4 tbsp.) Stir together.
3. Bake in oven about 40 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender. (check at 30 minutes)
4. In a skillet, put 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook chicken cutlets on each side for a total of 6 minutes. (3 minutes on each side.) Sprinkle with a little sea salt and black pepper. (Keep cutlets warm when done.)
5. Boil shrimps for 5 minutes and drain well.
6. On a platter placed grilled cutlets. Put roasted potatoes, carrots and shrimp on top. (See photo)