6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (cut in strips) *see photo
3 tbs. creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 tbs. brown sugar
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
wooden skewers (2 dozen)
1. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and garlic.
2. Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. (at least 3 hours, overnight is better)
3. Preheat grill to a high heat.
4. Weave the chicken onto skewers.
5. Grill each side for 4-5 minutes. (Depends on thickness of chicken.)
*If you use a skillet, put about 2 tbs. of olive oil and then cook on each side.
*You can make extra sauce for dipping. Do not use the same sauce the raw chicken was marinating in.
Grilled Chicken Satay