1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp (about 20 pieces)
1 large can tomatoes (whole pieces)
1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 small shallots (chopped)
sea salt and black pepper
1. Open can of tomatoes. Slice tomatoes.
2. In a large skillet put 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook garlic and shallots for about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Make sure uncooked shrimp are dry and not wet. In a bowl put shrimp. Add a tsp. of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well.
5. In a round baking casserole dish, coat the bottom with 1/2 tsp. of olive oil. Add cooked tomatoes evenly on the bottom.
6. Put uncooked shrimp on top. Sprinkle feta cheese on top. (See photo)
7. In a preheated oven of 400 degrees, bake shrimp for about 10-12 minutes.
Serve hot. Serves 2-3 people.
Baked Feta Shrimp