16-20 large stuffing mushrooms
4 large potatoes (peeled and cubed)
1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 stick unsalted butter (melted)
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tbs. fresh parsley (chopped)
2 cups vegetable stock
1. Boil cubed potatoes until tender. (about 15 minutes) Drain when done.
2. In a large bowl put potatoes, cheddar cheese, butter, cream, sea salt, pepper and parsley. Mix together until creamy.
3. Clean all mushrooms and dry each one. Stuff each mushroom with potato mixture.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. In a deep baking pan, put stuffed mushrooms. Pour vegetable stock into pan. Do not make stock touch top of potatoes. Vegetable stock should cover the mushrooms halfway.
5. Bake in oven for about 12-15 minutes until mushrooms are tender and potatoes are brown on top.
Stuffed Cheddar Potato Mushrooms