Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
8 thin slices chicken cutlets
2 cups tomato sauce
2 cups fresh ricotta cheese
1 lb. piece fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced into 8 thin slices)
4 fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- In a large skillet put 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook chicken cutlets on both sides for about 3 minutes each.
- In a large baking pan, coat the bottom with tomato sauce. Place cooked cutlets in pan. Put a little tomato sauce on top of each cutlet.
- Put a dollop of fresh ricotta cheese on top of each cutlet. Spread the ricotta evenly on top.
- Put a slice of mozzarella on top of each cutlet. Sprinkle with sea salt and basil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 1o minutes until cheese is melted. Serves 3 to 4 people.