Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” On Facebook?
2 sticks of butter (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 large eggs
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 bag (12-14 ounce) wrapped caramels (cut into thirds)
1 1/2 cups chopped apple (very tiny pieces)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and egg together. Beat until creamy.
2. In another bowl mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
3. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Combine well.
4. Add in caramels and apples. Stir together.
5. On a parchment lined baking pan, put scoops of batter (about 1 large tablespoon)
6. Bake for about 15 minutes until cookies are golden brown around the edges.
Makes 18-24 cookies.