1 Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix, baked according to package directions.
1 can Betty Crocker Chocolate Frosting (classic)
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
4 dozen lollipop sticks
1. Cook chocolate cake mix and let cool thoroughly.
2. Once your cake is cooled, crumble cake into a large bowl.
3. Add 1/2 cup of frosting to the cake mixture. Use a fork to work the frosting through. Continue adding frosting a little at a time. Cake mixture should begin to become thick, not to sticky.
4. Roll a tablespoon full of cake into cake balls.
5. Put cake balls on a pan with waxed paper. Put in freezer for 2 hours. Then remove.
6. In a small microwave bowl, heat the milk chocolate chips until they are melted. Stir until smooth.
7. Press the end of a stick into the center of your cake ball.
8. Dip cake ball into milk chocolate. Place pops on wax paper. Return to freezer for 15 minutes or let air dry.
9. *Optional: Melt the dark chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Pour dark chocolate into a Ziploc bag. Decorate the cake ball (see photo) Let cool in freezer for 15 minutes.