Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” On Facebook?
8 chicken cutlets
2 cups fresh arugula
1 lb. piece fresh mozzarella ( 8 thin slices)
4 large vine tomatoes (16 thin slices)
4 tbs. olive oil
4 tbs. balsamic vinegar
2 tsp. sea salt
1. In a Ziploc bag, put chicken cutlets, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. After 2 hours, grill cutlets in a skillet with a tbs. of olive oil. Sprinkle salt on both sides. Cook on both sides for about 3 minutes each. (Depends on the thickness of cutlets.) Make sure chicken is well cooked.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a large baking pan, put a little olive oil to coat the bottom.
4. Put chicken cutlet, arugula, a slice of mozzarella and 2 slices of tomatoes on top.
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until cheese melts.
Serve hot. Serves 4. (2 cutlets each)