Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
*A delicious and very healthy variation of nachos.
1 1/2 lbs. fresh arugula (rinsed and drained)
1 (10 oz.) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 lemon (juiced)
4 tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1 bag of whole grain nacho chips ( I use gluten free sweet potato chips)
1. In a large skillet, add olive oil. Cook beans for a minute. Stir.
2. Add arugula and sprinkle with sea salt. Stir arugula until tender.
3. When tender, add lemon juice and another tbs. of olive oil. Stir.
4. Line a platter with chips of your choice.
5. Spoon arugula and bean mixture on top of chips.
Serve with sour cream and guacamole if you wish.