1 (10 oz. can) cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
1/2 cup sweet onion (chopped)
1 cup vegetable stock
1 tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
1 tsp. fresh mint (chopped)
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp.olive oil
2 bulbs of endive (rinse, dry and separate leaves)
1 cup of cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- In a large skillet put olive oil and onions. Cook until tender and then add cannellini beans.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Stir.
- After about 2 minutes, add vegetable stock.
- When vegetable stock is almost absorbed, take off of heat.
- In a food processor, put beans with parsley and mint. Puree until a thick consistency.
- Remove and let cool in refrigerator for one hour.
- Fill the ends of endive leaves with cannellini dip and put a tomato slice on top. (see photo)