1 lb. penne (your choice)
2 large zucchini (cut into mini-cubes)
1 cup fresh mozzarella (shredded)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tbsp. olive oil
marinara sauce or tomato sauce
sea salt and black pepper
- In a large skillet, put olive oil and garlic. Cook garlic for a minute and then add zucchini.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir frequently. Cook until tender. (about 5 minutes)
- Cook pasta to desired taste. Drain well.
- Add sauce on top of pasta. Put shredded mozzarella and zucchini on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.