1 lb. penne (your choice)
2 large zucchini (cut into mini-cubes)
1 cup fresh mozzarella (shredded)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tbsp. olive oil
marinara sauce or tomato sauce
sea salt and black pepper
- In a large skillet, put olive oil and garlic. Cook garlic for a minute and then add zucchini.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir frequently. Cook until tender. (about 5 minutes)
- Cook pasta to desired taste. Drain well.
- Add sauce on top of pasta. Put shredded mozzarella and zucchini on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
1 lb. mixed greens (rinsed and drained well)
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup of red roasted peppers (cut in thin slices)
1 cup fresh mozzarella (grated)
1/2 cup black olives (sliced)
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup artichoke hearts
1. On a large platter, place mixed greens. Put all ingredients on top. (See photo.)
2. Serve with a simple Italian dressing. Mix well and serve.
1 large focaccia bread or any flat bread
3 cooked chicken cutlets (cut into thin bite size pieces)
12 large boiled shrimp (chopped)
2 cups fresh mozzarella (shredded)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a little olive on top of focaccia bread. Put on a baking sheet and place in the oven for about 5 minutes. (You want the bread to be slightly crisp.)
- Remove from oven. Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Ladle some sauce on top of bread. Spread it out evenly.
- Place cooked chicken and shrimp evenly on top.
- Sprinkle fresh mozzarella on top evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for about 6-8 minutes. You want chicken and shrimp hot and the mozzarella cheese to be bubbly and melted.