8 thinly sliced chicken cutlets
2 large zucchini (sliced thin)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tbsp. fresh mint (chopped)
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
sea salt and black pepper
- In a large skillet, add enough olive oil that fills up a 1/4 of the skillet. Fry all zucchini. Turn over. Let zucchini dry on paper towels.
- In a glass dish, layer zucchini. On each layer, sprinkle garlic and fresh mint. (makes about 2-3 layers. Pour vinegar on top. Refrigerate. *It would be best if you made the zucchini a day ahead.
- On a grill, brush a little olive oil. Cook cutlets on both side. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Put cooked cutlets on a baking pan. Place zucchini slices on top. (See photo.)
- Place pan in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. (You want zucchini warmed.)