1 lb. pasta (your choice)
1/2 lb. piece fresh mozzarella (cut into bit size pieces) *room temperature
12 pieces of large basil leaves (torn into pieces)
4 large plum tomatoes (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
2 tbsp. olive oil
fresh grated parmesan cheese
1. In a large skillet, put olive oil and garlic. Brown garlic for a minute and add tomatoes.
2. Cook tomatoes until tender. (about 5 minutes)
3. Cook pasta to desired taste. Drain pasta well.
4. Put tomatoes on top of pasta. Add mozzarella and basil. Mix well. *red pepper flakes optional
5. Put a generous helping of parmesan cheese. Stir together and serve.