2 large eggplant (skin removed) sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 large zucchinis (sliced 1/4 inch thick)
3 large red bell peppers (seeds removed) sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 1/2 lb. piece fresh mozzarella (sliced thin)
6 pieces fresh basil
1. Brush all vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
2. Grill all vegetables until tender. Set to the side.
3. Begin to stack vegetables and mozzarella. (Eggplant, Zucchini, Mozzarella, Roasted Pepper, Eggplant, Zucchini and Mozzarella on top)
4. In a food processor, put 3 tbs. of olive oil and basil. Put in food processor. Beat for a minute.
5. Drizzle olive oil on top of cheese.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Put a little olive oil in a baking pan. Put all stacked vegetables in pan.
7. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly.