1 lb. box macaroni shells (for stuffing)
1 lb. ricotta cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 lb. piece of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
2 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
1. Boil pasta shells (according to box directions) Drain well.’
2. In a large bowl, add ricotta cheese, 3/4 lb. of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and spinach. Mix well.
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a large baking pan, coat the bottom with tomato sauce.
4. Begin to stuff each pasta shell. Place in pan.
5. Put tomato sauce on top of pasta shells, and spread remaining 1/4 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. You want cheese melted and bubbly.