1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
1 cup of sugar
4 large eggs
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Grease an 8 1/2 by 4 1/4 by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
2. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Grease and flour the pan.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
4. In another bowl, mix together the yogurt, 1 cup of sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
5. Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
6. Fold the vegetable oil into the batter, making sure it’s all well mixed.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 45 minutes, or until a cake tester placed in the center of the loaf comes out dry, not wet.
Let cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the pan.