1 tbs. olive oil
1 medium onion (chopped)
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium head cauliflower (Cut into small pieces) (about 8 cups)
4 1/2 cups water
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
5 large kale leaves (chopped)
sea salt and black pepper
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook onion until soft. Add garlic and a pinch of sea salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add cauliflower, and pour in water until it reaches just below the top of the cauliflower.
3. Bring to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of dill. Reduce heat to low, and simmer until cauliflower is tender. (about 10 minutes)
4. Add in kale, and simmer for 3 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
5. Puree soup in batches in a blender until very smooth, adding more water (about 1/3 cup) if it’s too thick.
6. Return to pot, and reheat. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
*When serving you can drizzle on drop of olive oil on top of each individual bowl of soup.