Pumpkin Cookie Cutter
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup of white sugar
3/4 cups of butter (soft)
1 tsp. baking powder
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
5 drops orange food coloring
1/2 lb. dark chocolate
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and mix.
2. In another bowl, mix flour and baking powder. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3. Roll dough out. Use a pumpkin cookie cutter and cut out cookies.
4. Bake on a greased (a little butter) baking pan for 8-10 minutes. Check around 7 minutes, so they don’t burn.
5. Remove and let cool.
6. Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler. Stir frequently.
7. Let chocolate cool briefly.
8. Put chocolate in a Ziploc bag. Cut off an edge.
9. Decorate a face on each cookie. Let cool.