1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla just until blended.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mixture.
3. Stir in vanilla and chocolate chips.
4. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
5. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.